LIFESTYLE | It's Christmas!!!!! (well nearly) - Lilla Loves

Thursday, December 08, 2011

LIFESTYLE | It's Christmas!!!!! (well nearly)

Sorry I've been quiet again! Trying loads of products at the moment! This weekend the O/H and I decorated our flat so I thought I'd up date you!
The theme was Purple (his favourite colour and also in memory of my grandad) and Gold. So here are some photos!

Yes that is an Ewok in my tree! The bauble that i'm holding in one picture was bought by my grandad before he died in 2006, he bought my sisters and I one each! I had no Idea until I visited my mum who decided I was responsible enough to have it! It just happened to be purple and gold!

What do you think? What colour is your Christmas tree?

This is my first time blogging from my iPhone so please forgive the formatting I haven't seen it yet!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig