BEAUTY | What do you think of matte nail varnish? #Fashionforward or #fashionfauxpas? - Lilla Loves

Thursday, January 26, 2012

BEAUTY | What do you think of matte nail varnish? #Fashionforward or #fashionfauxpas?

I have discovered Pinterest this month and find that it is an amazing way to get fashion, make up and hair inspiration. So every week I will be sharing with you some of my findings.

This week is Matt Nail Varnish!


Image: Chloe Nails Blog

I personally love this take on a French manicure! But how do you feel? Fashion forward of faux pas?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I actually like this nail look especially when you pair the matte with shinny black :D I like matte polishes looks really neat.

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! great take on the french too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like this :D Think it's a great combination.
    Great post.

    daisy-laura.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig