BEAUTY | My latest obsession Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Lilla Loves

Friday, March 16, 2012

BEAUTY | My latest obsession Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

I've never been much of a lip girl, I more of a strong eye plain lip person. I rarely wear lipstick and gloss makes me feel uncomfortable, I usually just stick to a coat of Carmex. In fact, Carmex is wonderful and I have been using it religiously for years, there is a pot in every hand bag I own and all over my house. The cats have even kindly hidden some under the sofa for me should I ever be at a loose end. My love of Carmex has also rubbed off on my sister and a few of her friends.

The only problem with just using Carmex is that sometimes it just doesn't complete my look, my lips can look really pale and plain. I recently came across Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia, at first I was sceptical, worried that the colour would be to bright and that my lips would not feel soft, which is something I have experienced with non-Carmex lip balm. So after trying it I was very ecstatic with the results.
 

My lips are not dry and feel great just like when I use Carmex, also the colour is lovely, it is definitely a tint, rather than a bold statement and is a great addition to any make up look, just giving a bit of a natural enhancement.  

Before
After
At £5.99 it think it is a steal!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig