LIFESTYLE | Proporta Pink Leather iPhone 4s case - Lilla Loves

Saturday, June 16, 2012

LIFESTYLE | Proporta Pink Leather iPhone 4s case


This week I got sent this lovely pink leather phone case* by Proporta. My usual phone case is a cheap blinged out leopard print one, but all the crystals are falling off, so this was a lovely thing to receive. The first thing I noticed about the case was the quality, it's very well made, the stitching is lovey and I love the contrast of the lining. 
What I also think is great, is the fact that all Proporta cases have a life time guarantee, so if this case was to break or fall a part I could send it back and they would send me a replacement.
As much as I do like this case, I personally would only use it on a night out or for an occasion, as it's not 100% practical for everyday use. The reason I say this is because there is no hole in the case for the iPhone button, which can make it a bit harder to use.
Another small thing is that to speak on the phone you need to take it out of the case, or the wrap around bits will be in your face (although I don't mind that too much). My final observation is that this case would have been amazing if it had card holders on the wrap around section, or even behind the phone.
The case is a Lalita iPhone 4S wristlet* and is available for £24.95 including shipping - which I think is a deal! It also comes in lime green, blue and brown. Proporta also sells covers for Samsungs, HTCs, BlackBerry and various tablets including the iPad and Kindle.
**************UPDATE*********************
I originally said 'Another small thing is that to speak on the phone you need to take it out of the case, or the wrap around bits will be in your face' but since using it for a bit I've worked out how to use it!

The case closes magnetically so it you wrap the sides round the back, slanted side first, it will hold behind the phone.




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Just subscribed, love the blog :)

    Georgina
    http://makeup-pixi3.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shez loves this leather case. I am looking to buy pink cover case for my girl blackberry phone :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig