FASHION | Saturday Catch Up - Lilla Loves

Saturday, June 30, 2012

FASHION | Saturday Catch Up




Sorry I've been a bit quiet this week, I've been so active at work, and have been arranging some really exciting blog opportunities that I will be publishing in the next week or so.

Anyway last week I was lucky enough to be invited to an exclusive Fashion & Music Showcase, hosted by online talent community beOnTheScene.com. Unfortunately I already had arrangements and couldn't attend but thought I would share the above images from the event. 

The showcase started with a runway show, displaying designs by emerging deigners; Laura Moore, Agnes Mira Rose, Victoria Lee and Marjorie Renner.

After the runway DJ Gustavo Co will keep guests entertained with his mix of beats & tunes until 2.00am.

So gutted I couldn't go :(

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig