LIFESTYLE | My Week In Photos #2 - Lilla Loves

Saturday, July 14, 2012

LIFESTYLE | My Week In Photos #2

H2O and DC

Caramel Latte #addicted

healthy breakfast at Dove HQ

Hair in Curlers

Curvy Kate set

Dove photo #1

Curlformers shoot

Curlformers results

Dove photo #2

Make Up at Curlformers

Curlformers shoot

Bar Pic

Dove photo #4

bareMineral Haul

Joe Go

I always say his head up his arse!

Funfair stuff

Penny counter top

Had an amazing week this week, I was lucky enough to be invited to a few events and photo shoots all of which I will write about in the upcoming week if I haven't already! Enjoy your weekend guys.

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. following you through the bbu blog hop! enjoying reading your posts :)
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - busy week! I'm now following you through the BBU blog hop :) x

    http://caznpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your week looks fun! I'm now following you through the bbu blog hop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya I found you via BBU Blog Hop. Love your blog x

    lauralovesboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures :)
    I found you through BBU Blog Hop x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post and great blog! found you via bbu blog hop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love week in photos posts!!

    New follower from the BBU hop! Hope you get a chance to check out my blog <3

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love week in photos!!!
    Love the curlformers pictures!! I've never heard of those, they look soooo cool!!!!!

    Thanks for the follow, now following!! We'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm addicted to Curlformers! x

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig