BEAUTY | New Fragrance Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia - Lilla Loves

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BEAUTY | New Fragrance Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia




I was literally saying to my boyfriend the other day that I was running out of perfume, I usually have about 4 or 5 bottles of perfume on the go but they are all running low. Yesterday I got home from work to find that my amazing (hopefully one day) mother-in-law bought me this perfume.

My normal perfumes are:

Givenchy Very Irresistible 
Paco Rabanne Lady Millionaire  
Thierry Mugler Angel
Jean Paul Gaultier

The Acqua di Gioia perfume smells divine, i'm not great at describing smells so i'll tell you how it's described.
A beautiful fresh floral fragrance ideal for the warm season.

Top notes: Crushed Mint leaves, Limone Primo Fiore, Acquatic Green Accord.
Heart notes: Pink Pepper, Jasmine Sambac Abs, Peony.
Base notes: Cedarwood, Labdanum and brown sugar accord.


It makes me thing of a warm night on holiday in Spain (my usual destination). What I also love is that the perfume is a glitter storm in a bottle. I wish i could capture it in the pictures, just shake it and the spray has amazing iridescent swirls. It retails at about £39.00 for 30ml.

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this fragrance! Found you through the blog hop - nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig