LIFESTYLE | Weekly Portrait #1 - Lilla Loves

Sunday, July 08, 2012

LIFESTYLE | Weekly Portrait #1

Sorry about the extra large shot of my tired mug! In future they will look better (hopefully). I've decided to start a weekly portrait for a couple of reasons, mainly because I would like to document my last 3 stone of weight loss.

So this morning Sega (one of my cats) woke me up at 7am for feeding and as I was awake I decided to write this post while catching up on Geordie Shore (I'm not ashamed, Im addicted).

Yesterday I was treated to some pampering at Dove HQ as I am taking part in the Dove Colour Radiance Challenge. I'll write a proper post about the challenge tomorrow and let you know about my day. Do you like my new ombre? It's a lot mote subtle, and I love it!

This week I will be taking over the Curlformers Twitter for Tuesday and Wednesday while I cover their latest photo-shoot, really looking forward to that, you can follow the activities on @Curlformers.
On Wednesday I am also attending my first ever launch event as a blogger! Exciting! I'm going to the Dove Colour Radiance Launch. I will post about everything.

Today I will be spending my day with my O/H relaxing and if the weather holds we will be heading down to Paddle Round the Pier.

Have a good Sunday   :)

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig