LIFESTYLE | My Week In Photos #8 - Lilla Loves

Saturday, August 25, 2012

LIFESTYLE | My Week In Photos #8

stones on the beach / storm in the distance / macadamia oil shampoo / brighton social media / sega / celebratory roses /  marmite xo / gun vase / sleepy tobias
Not many photos this week! I've been a bit distracted as I went back to work this week after a week off and to be honest I am exhausted. Roll on my holiday on October! This weekend I'm just going to be catching up on work and blog stuff and maybe go to the cinema with Joe.

Have a lovely weekend.


Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. lovely flowers <3 and your cats are absolutely adorable! x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that gun vase is rad!

    found you on BBU blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig