FASHION | My Autumn Wish List 2013 - Just in case you want to treat me ;) - Lilla Loves

Friday, September 20, 2013

FASHION | My Autumn Wish List 2013 - Just in case you want to treat me ;)


So since my return from Spain, it feels like we could be in the midst of Autumn and I am dreaming of a nice warm wardrobe. I'm not a big fashion over function person, I'd rather not have cold toes and be comfortable.

Anyway, I've been browsing loads of websites and have been compiling a list of bits I want. Some items, let's say, are more of an unrealistic dream - note the bright pink Gucci high tops! Others are more practical for cold winters in Brighton, like the Equi Theme Verona Long Riding Boots.

I've also got the long line biker jacket from the Kelly Brook range at New Look on my list. The reason for this is that I have wanted a leather biker jacket for ages, but most of them come up too short on my body and look awful on me. I'm hoping that this one will be more flattering.

To add a bit of colour to my Autumn wish list I also picked out the Wild Fox t-shirt and the Galaxy print jumper - both of which have a neckline that will suit my shape. I can't wear certain necklines because of my body shape and boobs - I end up looking like I have a mono boob.

Finally we have the accesories. No wishlist is complete without accesories so I have added a burgandy snuggly snood and cute kitty face hat because I love cats and in the winter need an excuse to smile. Last but not least the stunning unicorn ring which I added because I just thinkit is awesome.

What are your Autumn essentials?

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig