BEAUTY | Tai Hair and Beauty Brighton - Facial Review - Lilla Loves

Monday, September 02, 2013

BEAUTY | Tai Hair and Beauty Brighton - Facial Review




I've been hearing about Tai Hair and Beauty for a while now, my mum used to go there for her hair and my good friend is a devoted Tai client. She praises them for their reasonable pricing and fantastic staff. So when I was looking for some pre-wedding pampering, I thought it was worth a try!

My first treatment was a Facial. I've never had a facial before and was very nervous after recently coming across pictures of a Japanese blogger who had had an awful reaction to a facial! Not to mention that with the wedding so close I was worried that it might bring out loads of spots. Boy was I wrong!

The salon itself is located on Blatchington Road in Hove. It's decor is very stylish, and the staff are all happy, smiley and welcoming.

When I arrive they offer me a drink and it's not just the usual Tea, Coffee or water situation, they have a collection of yummy cordials. They even had my favourite - Elderflower! 

Now you are probably thinking how is this relevant? But it is because nothing irritates me more than going to a salon or spa and it not having a good atmosphere. I'm here to relax and get pampered and it bothers me if they aren't friendly or if I feel like I'm being treated as an inconvenience because it makes me feel unsettled and I tense up! Luckily I had no needs to worry!

The lovely Becky who did all my treatments.
I was taken upstairs to one of the treatment rooms, by beauty therapist Becky, which to my utter delight as a Brightonian was decorated with Brighton themed wallpaper!

Becky started to massage my head, face and neck. She then followed this by using a steaming machine to open up my pores and then used a scrub to remove the dead skin cells and dirt.

After working her magic on my face she then sat me down and gave me some advice about how to look after my skin. Thankfully I generally have quite good skin so there wasn't too much to say. 

When I left my skin felt like velvet, It was amazing! I waited for a few days to see if I would break out, but it didn't. I will definitely start getting more facials in future. 

Tomorrow I will be posting about my massage with Becky!

Love Lilla xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig