BEAUTY | Hugo Boss Boss Orange Fragrance Womens Review - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

BEAUTY | Hugo Boss Boss Orange Fragrance Womens Review

I'm not sure if this is weird, or odd, but Hubs and I often end up with ‘His and Her’ fragrances. It all started when my mum bought us the His and Her Jean Paul Gaultier fragrances as a gift, we then went on to the Paco Rabanne Millionaire range and more recently Boss Orange.

While Hubs has been a Hugo Boss wearer for many years, I've always seen the brands fragrances as very masculine. Last year he got me the Boss Orange Sunset perfume, which I love and found to be a great summer fragrance, but I had never worn or tried the standard Boss Orange Womens EDT.
Reading about the fragrance, it has Vanilla and olive tree Base notes. This really surprises me because usually I think that Vanilla is too sweet for a fragrance, but in the case of Boss Orange this is not true. The Vanilla is in no way over powering and it is complimented beautifully by White flowers and Sandalwood. The initial scent that I notice is the apple which is delightfully fresh.

It also says that the fragrance “captures today's urban, natural and modern woman” which explains why I feel just as confident wearing this perfume when I'm out with my friends, as I do in meetings with clients. I find that when I wear Boss Orange I get great compliments throughout the day, making it easy to wear – this may sound odd to say, but scent can be a really individual thing. A great example is Angel by Thierry Mugler – I love it and know loads of people that do, but Hubs isn't too keen and my Dad, who is usually oblivious to smells, hates it.


When it comes to Boss Orange for Men, it is definitely one of my favourite scents on Hubs, along with Chanel Bleu. I love catching a surprise whiff of it when he gives me a hug after work, or while I'm cooking. If you want to see what Hubs thinks of it he’s written his own fragrance review.

What do you look for in a fragrance? Please give me some recommendations!

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig