Fashion | Sister Style Share when I tried #DoubleDenim - Lilla Loves

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fashion | Sister Style Share when I tried #DoubleDenim


My youngest sister, Bella, turns 16 this month. God only knows where the time has gone. I was 13 when she was born (yes I am 30 this year), but despite the age gap and having very different styles we do end up sharing and swapping clothes.

She is statuesque (the tallest out of all three of us) and I am like 5ft 6, OK 5ft 5, but because of our very different body shapes we can both often wear the same size. A while ago I ordered this check peplum top* from JD Williams and to my annoyance it looked much better on her so she taxed it.

I also got this lovely denim printed shirt* so that I could attempt the double denim trend. Doing double denim is actually a bit of a scary thing when you are shapely like me, but I was happy with the look, took a deep breath and went to work. I was actually really happy I did in the ends because two of my friends said I looked 'cool' and that they liked the look! SCORE! Let's just hope this shirt doesn't find its way into her wardrobe! 

Do you share clothes with your sister, mum or friends?

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig