FOOD | #REALJUICEREBOOT WEEK 2 WITH @THEBODYCOACH - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

FOOD | #REALJUICEREBOOT WEEK 2 WITH @THEBODYCOACH

#REALJUICEREBOOT WEEK 2 WITH @THEBODYCOACH

So week two, all the recipes have been provided by The Body Coach (#leanin15). I've not been as good with the photo taking this week. I also didn't try all the juices. After trying the Early Bird (red apples, 1/2 cucumber, 3 celery stalks, 1/4 peeled lime, ginger) and Beet Me Up (red apple, 1/2 cucumber, 2 celery stalks, 1 peeled lemon and 1/2 beetroot) I developed a cold and decided to just keep making myself the Flu Fighter to feel better.

Despite feeling ill, having all this fresh fruit and vegetables has really made me feel less lethargic. As I've mentioned in previous posts I have a thalassemia trait, which means that my body has problems absorbing Iron. The increase in other vitamins (especially Vitamin C) can help increase the absorption levels.

I've also noticed that my skin is clearer and not as dull looking as it has been this winter. I've also noticed my weight stabilised- usually I fluctuate quite a lot.

In week three the recipes have been provided by a different person each day. You can follow my progress on Instagram.

How do you make sure you get all the vitamins and minerals you need?


Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig