FASHION | Versace for H&M What do you think? - Lilla Loves

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FASHION | Versace for H&M What do you think?


When I think Versace I think 2 things, the first is that cringe-worthy moment in Showgirls where the main character mispronounces it when trying to sound classy. The second is my mum in the 80's, she was covered in Black and Gold Versace stuff along with her fluorescent pink lipstick and massive 80's hair.

I always think it's great when designer meets high street, it temporarily bridges the gap and allows people on my sort of budget to have some nice designer pieces. My only problem is that sometimes the items are too runway to wear out.

There are some pieces of the Versace for H&M collection that I wouldn't wear, but that is not to I don't like them, they are just not my style. The collection is injected with with bright colours sequins and flashy golds a long with my all time favorite leopard print!

Below are my personal favorites from the collection.
Dress £69.99




Leather jacket £149.99

Silk Scarf £24.99

Bag £69.99

Statement Belt £34.99

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig