BEAUTY | Nip+Fab Bust Fix Review - Lilla Loves

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

BEAUTY | Nip+Fab Bust Fix Review

A couple of months ago I volunteered to be a tester with The Mirror, they asked me if there was anything I personally wanted to test to which I replied, some sort of breast firming treatment. About a week later I was delivered Nip+Fab (£16.25) Bust Fix.

Recently the Daily Mail has dubbed this a 'miracle treatment' and increased the users bust from a 32C to a 32D in a month. I'm not disputing that at all, I personally loved this product but for different reasons. 

I am already 'gifted' with an ample bosom - so why did I need Nip+ Fab Bust Fix? To firm them up and that is precisely what they did. My boobs did not grow when I was using this product (thank God) but became firmer and fuller in just a month (WIN WIN). The transformation affected me in many ways, I felt more confident day to day, sexier and happier (because feeling more confident makes you happier). 

I have tried numerous bust firming treatments in the past but this is by far the most effective product. It is easy to use, smells lovely and is not oily. 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig