FASHION | Cats Eye Sunglasses - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FASHION | Cats Eye Sunglasses



Glasses I'm wearing - ASOS Cat Eye Sunglasses With Contrast Highbrow
Mango - CAT-EYE STYLE SUNGLASSES

Ray Ban- Cats

Urban Outfitters - Metal Tipped Cats Eye Sunglasses




The sun is here! Yesterday evening Joe and I went to Hove seafront and had a skateboard, then had a few drinks on the beach. It was bright so I got to wear my cat eye sunglasses! I really love the cat eye look and thought it would be nice to have a change as I usually wear big bug eye sunglasses. The ones I'm wearing are the same as the ones I put in the ASOS £100 Blogger Challenge outfit I put together. I've got a lot of comments about the glasses, and am glad I took the plunge. I wouldn't have had the guts to wear them this time last year but I really am trying to step out of my comfort zone more and more, as I get slimmer. Instead of being the girl with the big baggy black clothes I want to be the girl who wears what ever she wants.

Anyway there are some pictures of me in my glasses and a few other cat eye glasses that I'm eyeing up.

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh I love the pair you've chosen. Perfect colour and shape! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your frames, so chic ;) cute blog girl

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig