FASHION | Love Struck Clothing Collection - Lilla Loves

Thursday, July 26, 2012

FASHION | Love Struck Clothing Collection


Daria - Sage

Gina Top

Amanda

Available at Topshop and at www.lovestruckclothing.co.uk ,  Lovestruck showcases a  collection of pretty vintage inspired dresses  and tops in feminine florals and on-trend pastel tones- perfect for summer parties to festivals.

The whole collection is absolutely lovely, I'm tempted to ware the Daria dress to my friends wedding next month, it's absolutely lovely. The Gina top would also be a lovely way to jazz up my day to day wear - I wouldn't have dared ware it before, but I'm trying new things. I'd love to wear this top with some 7/8th jeans and heels for a casual night look!

The collection is very 50s inspires and I love the quirky pattern on the Amanda dress, there are also some other dresses on the website that are very Mad Men with full skirts and halternecks. I definitely recommend giving it a look and there are a lot of brilliant items in the sale.

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oooo I hadn't heard of this collection but it looks gorgeous, I really love the first dress! I think it would really suit you :) Gonna have to have a little peak at the website, although I'm on a spending ban :(
    Love Holz oxo

    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two dresses. I love the 50s inspiration the fashion then was brilliant. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm now following you... LOVE the blog by the way xxxx

    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shared it on g+ ! It's the future you know ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig