FASHION | Curvy Kate Third Birthday Blogger Event - Lilla Loves

Friday, July 27, 2012

FASHION | Curvy Kate Third Birthday Blogger Event










I was lucky enough to be invited to Curvy Kate's Third Birthday and I had a fantastic time. When we got there we heard some great stuff about the brand, including how it came about and also how they work with De Monteforte University, who have a design a Curvy Kate module! It was really interesting to hear how Curvy Kate has evolved but has kept very much a family business. It's great to hear that everyone has input into designing the bras and the relationship between the models and the girls at Curvy Kate is amazing.

The second I walked in to the room I felt comfortable with everyone and as if I already knew a lot of them (even the bloggers). We got to meet a few of the Curvy Kate models who gave us a sneak peek of some of the Autumn Winter range which I might add is lovely, there are some really lovely pieces that I can't wait to buy!

After having a look at the range (and a few glasses of bubbles) we started playing pass the parcel so that we could all get to know each other! It was hilarious! We then got fitted! I went there wearing the 36E I got from Boux Avenue, that I blogged about a here. Although I loved the bra and said it fitted at the time, having worn it for a bit longer I realised that the cup was too small and I was bulging round my armpits, the bra did however support me better around the band than my old ones. Curvy Kate fitted me at a 34G and even replaced the Princess Bra that I reviewed here. The new fit is amazing. 

I get to choose one of the bras from the collection to review, it's a tough decision but I'll let you know once I get it!

Love Lilla x

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I'm so jelous =) hope you had a good time.
    And just look at that Smoothie and blue Tease Me bra! can't wait for these to come out!
    Ejay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ejay, I was going to Tweet you the tweet as some bloggers dropped out and they were looking for more, but then I realised I don't know your Twitter! You need to put them on your blog! x

      Delete
    2. Lilla its okay =) I don't know if you saw the reply on my blog, but its just too far for me unfortunately.
      Ejay x

      Delete
  2. This sounds awesome! Love how curvy and confident the models are :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fantastic, but apparently they were all shy when they applied! I think I'm going to do Star in a Bra next year!

      x

      Delete
  3. How brave are they! They look awesome and such great bodies and undies :)
    Great blog Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love your pics Lilla! I still need to do my blog today!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I hadn't heard of this brand before so I'm off to have a good browse!

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig