HAIR | Plum Hair Moodboard - Lilla Loves

Sunday, December 09, 2012

HAIR | Plum Hair Moodboard

Sorry about the quietness recently, between work and arranging the wedding I've had to put blogging on the back burner, it's been really hard.
Anyway I'm back now and I'm in need of a change. I'm bored of my dip dye and feel like I need something more wintery, so I've decided to go purple/plum colour.
I've been this colour before, I love how this colour looks on me, it really suit my complexion and brings out the green in my eyes. I've been planning this for a while and have been on Pinterest creating a board to decide on my shade! Here are some of the colours that I have been looking at.
There are also available human hair extensions for sale online, and are in color variations you would love, check them at humanhairextensionsonline.com.au.


What do you think?

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

1 comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig