LIFESTYLE | So The Weather Outside Is Frightful... - Lilla Loves

Saturday, December 08, 2012

LIFESTYLE | So The Weather Outside Is Frightful...

This year I have been super excited for Christmas! All my presents are bought, most are wrapped and the tree has been up since the 24th November! I'm really looking forward to a big family Christmas this year and I'm in a great place still with things just getting more and more positive.
I have a mass of festive cheer, despite not seeing the Coca Cola ad yet, so when MoneySupermarket.com asked me if I would like to take part  in their Blogger Secret Santa challenge I jumped at the chance!

We were provided with £25 each to buy each other a gift, my secret santa buddy is the lovely Vicki. I can't really say what I have bought as I'm not sure she has opened it yet, so don't want to spoil the surprise, but I will blog about both gifts once they have been received.

I had been really excited by the challenge, but once reality hit I realised it is actually SO hard to buy for someone you have never met. Luckily I could do some research by reading Vicki's blog and getting a feel for what she  is into. In fact she had actually made a Christmas wishlist, while I didn't buy anything on the list, as I thought it would be a bit too easy, I was inspired by one of the items, and bought her something similar made by one of my favorite boutique designers. I really hope Vicki likes it as much as I did, and I'm so excited to see what she has got me!
Love Lilla x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig