HAIR | Enrapture Totem Styler Review - Lilla Loves

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

HAIR | Enrapture Totem Styler Review


Enrapture Totem Styler*
The Enrapture Totem Styler is so awesome, that I decided to create my second EVER vlog about them.  I will apologise in advance, I ramble a lot, so any constructive criticism is welcome as I'd like to get better!

Anyway, it's not a short video, so I thought I'd summarise for those of you that don't have the time to 
watch it.

I was lucky enough to be sent these to review and I was ecstatic about it. Ever since I saw the review on  ETCLLYMLRS I knew I needed these in my life. The Totem Styler is by far the best curling iron I have ever used. The barrel is quite large at 25mm, meaning it creates lovely voluminous curls. 

Unlike traditional irons they have three separate sections on the barrel, that can each be heated individually, allowing you to create various different styles with this one tool. Each section has its own control that allows you to select 1 of 3 heat settings. Setting 1 produces waves, 3 tight spiral curls and setting 2 creates a curl between the two. 

The stand is easily removable and the styler heats up very quickly, it also has a 3m long swivel cord so you can style virtually anywhere. Should anything go wrong with the Totem Styler it also comes with a three year guarantee, which I think is awesome. In the box you also get a travel case that doubles as a heat mat.

The Totem Styler generally retails at £74.99, but can often be found on special offer at one of it's stockists. Currently Superdrug are selling it for £33.49 - BARGAIN! Trust me - you need these in your life! I used them on my sister and her friends hair and then had to buy her a set for Christmas because she wanted them so badly!

Love Lilla xx

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.;)

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig