HAIR | How To Make Your Own Conditioner - Lilla Loves

Friday, February 28, 2014

HAIR | How To Make Your Own Conditioner


This week we make a return to hair care, with this  ''How to make your own conditioner' guide, from Dirty Looks. I find that I always go through conditioner twice as fast as Shampoo, and often get caught short! Also as I am sensitive to some of the chemicals in hair products, I know that this isn't going to give me an itchy, flaky scalp.

I also find that this time of year my hair is particularly susceptible to becoming brittle, because of the weather.

 
If you missed any of my other 'How to' articles, or want to revisit one, you can find them all on the How To Label.

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig