FASHION | Summer footwear Flip-Flops V Sandals - Lilla Loves

Thursday, August 07, 2014

FASHION | Summer footwear Flip-Flops V Sandals


It's an eternal summer footwear dilemma - Flip-Flops or Sandals. During the Summer period our feet finally get the chance to come out and get a bit of fresh air. But which would you choose to strut your stuff in?

I love Flip Flops they are easy to quickly pop on, great for the daytime or evening strolls but the beach. Also now days there are more and more types - personally I love Havaiana flip-flops. They come in a massive range of colour and patterns, as well as types - I just discovered the wedges and am in love. They would be perfect for a day to night at La Sala beach in Marbella.  Also they are in the sale at Spartoo, and it's my birthday soon *hint hint*

I'm not adverse to Sandals either! Last year I bought some lovely ones from H&M that I lived in. The good thing about sandals is they are a better alternative to Flip-Flops in the office. They are also not too casual and no-one is going to turn you away from a bar or club if you are wearing sandals. But I find that they aren't always as comfortable (I have never suffered in Flip-flops unlike Hubs who has trouble with the thong) and can result in really odd tan lines!

Are you a Sandal Siren or a Flip Flopper?


Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig