Fashion | #ChristmasJumper Joy with New look - Lilla Loves

Monday, December 21, 2015

Fashion | #ChristmasJumper Joy with New look


Christmas Jumper c/o New Look

Have you got a Christmas Jumper this year? The last few years have seen the trend grow to epic proportions, when I was a teen/growing up they were almost unheard of and were incredibly uncool. The resurection of our festive attire, could partly be down to Text Santa and Christmas Jumper day, but also the fact that fashion has shifted from being a list of style rules to a form of self expression.

Whether you love to wrap up in a classy subtle christmas knit or a more novelty jumper, both are great to get in to the holiday spirit. This year I was lucky enough to get to chose a Christmas Jumper from New Look. They have a fair offering, with a mixture of novelty, classic and slogan Christmas Jumpers, as well as a good mens offering too.

After much deliberation, I decided to go for this 'Sleigh Bells Bling' jumper, I love the sequins, but more importantly, the sleigh bells, which actually sound like santas sleigh in the distance. I was a bit worried that my collegues would quickly tire of my new novelty sound, but I needn't have worried. Luckily it's not to over powering. Although, I do feel for the people who will be on a flight to Philly with my sister, as she plans to wear it!

Have you caved in and got a Christmas Jumper?

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig