HAIR | Macadamia Flawless Shampoo Review - Lilla Loves

Monday, September 17, 2012

HAIR | Macadamia Flawless Shampoo Review

Macadamia Hair Flawless Shampoo*

After reviewing the Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, Macadamia Hair sent me out a bottle of their new Flawless Shampoo. It is a sulphate and paraben free shampoo, which is perfect for me as my scalp can be very sensitive and then the condition of my hair condition quickly deteriorates.

When the shampoo arrived, I thought the packaging was lovely, the directions are simple; Just lightly emulsify 1 to 2 pumps in between hands, apply to wet hair and gently massage spreading Flawless over hair and scalp area. Continuously massage throughout the hair for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on hair type. Add a splash of water to assist in the spreading if needed and rinse thoroughly.

The application process focuses mainly on the scalp and roots, I personally stopped spreading shampoo to my ends to stop them drying out a while ago.

So there I was casually about to wash my hair, I squeeze my first pump out of the bottle to discover the shampoo has a shaving gel consistency. I then applied it as directed and was a bit unsure about how I felt about the product.

Once I had rinsed it out of my hair though, it left my hair feeling really clean and conditioned. I find a lot of shampoo leaves my hair feeling rough and dry.

In the press release, Macadamia Oil claims that the shampoo has the following benefits; and I would definitely agree.


  • Refines hair texture
  • Optimises styling process
  • Drastically cuts down blow drying time
  • Perfect for all hair types
  • Surfactant-free and Paraben-free
  • No stripping suds
  • No-frizz detangler
  • Incredible finish
  • UV protection reduces colour fade
  • Creates volume
  • Adds shine and lustre
My hair blow dries a lot more quickly and was a lot easier to style, I also noticed the improvement in the volume of my hair. As I continued to use the shampoo I also notices that my scalp was less itchy and flakey, my ends were less dry and my hair was lasting longer between washes.

Also with other sulphate free shampoos I found that sometimes they could leave my roots feeling greasy, but the Flawless shampoo made my hair feel brilliant. This is a brilliant shampoo, and is now my regular shampoo.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think it looks lovely. Never tried it out though. nice to know what you think.
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award - http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/2012/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig