FASHION | Curvy Kate Smoothie Bra Review - Lilla Loves

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

FASHION | Curvy Kate Smoothie Bra Review



curvy kate smoothie bra*
OK, so I am a sucker for Curvy Kate Bras! Firstly, they are beautiful and secondly I find they are a really good shape and very supportive. I wrote a blog post a while ago when Curvy Kate released the press release about the smoothie bra and when they came into stock I was so privileged to get sent out a sample (in black) as I have had my eye on it ever since they showed it to me at the blogger party they had earlier on this year!

It is a moulded cup, which is something I am not very used too, mainly because they don't often make moulded cups in a GG! However, now that I have tried it I am practically living in it and will definitely be buying it in the other available colours - a beautiful raspberry and a nude/blush colour.

I'm usually a 34G-GG in Curvy Kate bras depending on the style, but the smoothie came up a bit big on the band so I wear a 32GG. The bra is a great every day bra and subtly leopard print detailing is lovely. The bra starts at a 28" band.

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. nice bra! :P

    I'm Samantha from FBL doing a blog hop, I'm now following your blogs, I hope you follow mine as well. Cheers!

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great =) how was the fit on you did you find it ran big in the cup to? (I've heard that it does)
    Ejay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that the cup was ever so slightly too big. As I have one boob slightly bigger than the other one of the cups is always to big xx

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the leopard print, it's pretty without being trashy (not that I mind trashy leopard print ;D)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig