FASHION | My Links of London Valentines Wish List - Lilla Loves

Thursday, February 06, 2014

FASHION | My Links of London Valentines Wish List

Links of London are running this fabulous Valentine's Day Wish list competition. Basically, you create your own wish list up to the value of £1000, and then one person will win everything on their wish list!

At first my strategy was to get loads of charms and a bracelet, but then I saw this lovely  Black Pearl pendant. I'm really not a fan of gold usually, more of a Rose gold/silver/platinum sort of girl, but this necklace is divine! At £850, that's a huge chunk of the £1000 gone, but very well (imaginably) spent.


Effervescence Black Pearl Pendant £850.00
 With another £150 to go I decided on this more of a Rose hued Star Dust Square necklace, to wear with my Rose Gold Micheal Kors watch.
Star Dust Square Bracelet £110.00

If you want to enter the competition all you need to do is create your own wish list, on your blog or as a Pinterest board, and share on Twitter with hashtag #myvalentinewishlist by 5pm on 13th February 2014.

This competition is open to the general public; for more information follow this link: http://blog.linksoflondon.com/2014/01/win-valentines-day-list/

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig