Fashion | Summer Styling Wishlist - Lilla Loves

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fashion | Summer Styling Wishlist




Last week I was walking to work in the rain and now, suddenly, we are in the height of summer. Back in the familiar realms of not having a single thing to wear, despite my wardrobe physically not being able to fit anything in. Everything is too hot, black is not a summer colour and I am still not fully a colour girl. 

I've been trying to be brave with my style lately - wearing colour, bolder accessories, wearing lipstick and making more effort with my hair. But the next stage for me will be wearing dungarees - they are my big summer styling crush. They aren't the easiest thing to pull off, you really need to hunt for a good shape. I've kept the outfit quite plain with a grey tee- I think simple is a summer must - just look effortless.

Now for my nod to colour. To make the outfit pop I've chosen a bright pair of sandals and a matching nail varnish and anklet - I really am loving anklets - my legs/ankles are out so rarely that I think they should be dressed when they are!

I've recently had my lashes done again, which allows me to keep my make up really minimal, I've just been applying bareMinerals Primer and Complexion Rescue - both have 30SPF and a bit of blush. Now the sun is out I really can't stress enough the importance of using sunscreen.

What is your summer style crush? Is there an item you are desperate to wear but scared of? Let me know!


Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig