HAIR | Hair today, different tomorrow - Lilla Loves

Thursday, May 31, 2012

HAIR | Hair today, different tomorrow

As some of my Twitter followers already know, tonight I am getting Ombre hair. I have been loving the summery feel of the look and the possibility of getting some colourful bits on the ends. Last summer I embarked on 30 days of no heat  and after nearly a year of improving the condition of my hair and growing it out, I feel that it is in good enough condition to dye it.
Where in the past I would have done it myself (hence all the damage in the first place!), my colleague who is a hairdresser will be doing it for me at her home (saving me the crazy salon prices). The photos above are the images I have given her to show the look I want. I will post the finished look over the weekend. Let me know what you think :) Many of these celebrities uses human hair extensions to instantly get the look, for quality human hair extensions, visit: Human Hair Extensions Online.
If you're on Pinterest you can also look at my Hair board.

Lilla x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig