HAIR | My Ombre Hair - Lilla Loves

Saturday, June 02, 2012

HAIR | My Ombre Hair


These aren't the best pictures, I hope to get some better ones in the next few days! The look is growing on me. I was so desperate to get Ombre hair, but has taken a few days to get used to it as it is such a drastic change.
I have the front bits tied up as the fade starts a bit too high, but that won't take long to grow out. In the next few weeks I might get it darkened up a bit as I feel it may be too light, but I will see how I feel about it in the next few days. Also they couldn't lift the colour as much as I wanted so in places it does look a bit ginger.
On the plus it means I can put some crazy colour on it, we shall see. 
If you would want something not permanent, there are available human hair extensions you can ombre dye, or there are also available already in ombre color, with this, you can check: http://humanhairextensionsonline.com.au/

Let me know what you think.

Have a good weekend :)

Lilla x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig