FASHION | @BouxAvenue Brodie Embroidered Bra - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FASHION | @BouxAvenue Brodie Embroidered Bra



Brodie embroidered full support plunge bra*

Ever since I got my bra fitted at the Curvy Kate Blogger Event I have been desperate to re populate my bra collection, so when Boux Avenue offered me a bra set of my choice from their website I was not going to say no! 

I previously reviewed a Boux Avenue bra I bought from them which I found so supportive compared to the 38Fs I'd been wearing, but in reality the bra was too small in the cup and too big in the brand ( I have since bought the correct size as I loved the fit.)

As I'd been fitted as a 34GG in the Curvy Kate Entice, which I know comes up small, so browsed the 34G bras on the website. Even though I knew that Boux Avenue did DD+ bras, I was surprised at how many of there bras come in a 34G, but I was disappointed to see that none of their swimwear went past a FF. 

I eventually chose the Brodie, one reason I chose it was because I needed a white bra, and, I'm not a big padded bra wearer. I also like the embroidery detail.

It arrived very quickly and as before came in the lovely Boux Avenue box covered in rose petals ( which smell soo good). I tried the bra on but the cup was slightly too big so I sent it back for the 34FF ( the exchange was simple and very quick). The 34FF was a perfect fit. I also like the shape it gives my chest, it's very natural and the support is great.

The additional plus is that now that I know that I am a 34FF, I now fit into their DD plus Swimwear range. Every time I have used Boux Avenue the customer service has been really good, the delivery quick and the quality of the bras is really good, especially for the prices, I will definitely continue to buy bras from them and probably a load of swimwear for my holiday in October.


Love Lilla xx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great that you wrote on your Bra... which is uncommonly seen. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just HAD to comment, to let you know, we have the same bed cover hahaa :)
    but i am also a fan of Boux Avenue!xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig