LIFESTYLE | Week In Photos #9 - Lilla Loves

Saturday, September 08, 2012

LIFESTYLE | Week In Photos #9

wedding planning / new look bag / 24 boxset / double denim / bra evolution / sega /engagement bbq / more bbq / photoshoot in my lounge / tobias / joe and i / macadamia oil hair care

So sorry I haven't posted for a while. You may have seen on my tweets that I got engaged! Between planning, celebrating and working, I've just been so busy! But now I am back and will resume a more regular posting habit! Let me know how you are all getting on! Have a good weekend!

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous post! Congrats on the Engagement! :)

    http://this-littlebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat photos, love love love them! Congratulations on your engagement! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog ! Congrats on your engagement! The cat photo is so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Lilla! One thing I like about this blog post is the set of photos. I'm so inspired with your enthusiasm too. I'll also write more personal posts in my fashion blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig