LIFESTYLE | Inspiration Board #1 - Lilla Loves

Saturday, January 12, 2013

LIFESTYLE | Inspiration Board #1


I love the colours in this picture, I think the image is so striking! The hair makes me think of Minne Mouse too!

Bubblegum girl is beautiful, I'm not a girly, girl but I love all this pink and the expression in her eyes.



I like mens with tattoos....





I would love to see the aureus borealis in my life time, ever since I watched the film Local Hero when I was younger it's been a dream of mine.




This picture reminds me of the images that inspired me when I studied photography at college. In 2013 I'd love to get a DSLR and start snapping again.

I love the stunning colour in this picture!
She is just so chic!

Need I say more?I'm a Potterhead.


Stunning Chandelier! It's massive, I'd love something like this in my house one day














I love Banksy, who doesn't? This beauty used to be in Brighton, which is where I'm from. It recently got sold to a museum or gallery in New York (I think). Brighton is known for having a huge LGBT community. I'm so lucky to live in Brighton, there is so many beautiful things, unique people and hidden treasures. Even though I've lived here all my life, I always find something new to take my breath away, whether it's a stunning view or noticing an amazing piece of architecture.
Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the make up inspiration from the first two pictures, great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspirations! Lovely blog

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig