BEAUTY | Philosophy Cleansing Duo Review - Lilla Loves

Thursday, January 10, 2013

BEAUTY | Philosophy Cleansing Duo Review

Philosophy Cleansing Duo*
Recently I have switched from my usual Liz Earle skincare routine to try out the Philosophy Cleansing Duo. With my wedding in September, it is essential that my skin is in fantastic shape and recently I've been getting persistent spots on my chin.

The Philosophy Cleansing Duo consistent of Purity, a 3-in-1 Cleanser for face and eyes, and The Microdelivery which is a daily exfoliator and facial wash. The set retails for £30.00 on QVC, you also get the cute little metal holder with it.

The 3-in1 cleanser is applied by gently massaging a 20p size amount of the product onto a slightly damp face, and massaging for 30-60 seconds before rinsing and patting dry and is to be used morning and evening. I personally prefer this sort of cleanser, to the kind you apply with a cotton pad. The product is a cleanser, toner and make up remover in one and I can honestly say, it tackles my mascara with no effort at all! It also claims to be a light moisturiser, but personally I found it left my skin feeling a bit tight, but this is generally what I find with foaming cleansers and is easily rectified with a bit of moisturiser.

The Microdelivery exfoliating wash is applied in a similar way as the 3-in-1 cleanser, only once a day instead of twice. The product itself has tiny, tiny exfoliant properties that are gentle enough to be used daily. After using the product my skin felt amazingly smooth and soft.

Out of the two products the Microdelivery is by far my favorite, although I would recommend both, as since using them the spots on my chin have got better.

For more about the Philosophy range checkout this video.


Love Lilla xx




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'd love to try this range - I'm currently using Liz Earle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the Liz Earle range! I used it this morning x

      Delete
  2. If I were rich I would just buy all of Philosophy's products, it's all so appealing. They have their christmas ranges 50% off at the mo... tempting!
    Glad I found your blog via the fbl facebook group :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! am following you! I'm dying to go to that exhibition! xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks Avy. Your mum probably knew my grandad x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good set. I've heard positive things about philosophy.
    X
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig