FOOD | The week in which I totally failed #WeighInWednesday - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

FOOD | The week in which I totally failed #WeighInWednesday


Start Weight: 13st 10lbs
Week 1 Weight: 13st 8lbs
Total Lost: -2lbs

I am really disappointed in myself this week and am ashamed to say I have put on 2lbs. I reverted back to my old habits of comfort eating, it's not an excuse but an easier option which is me being lazy.

After a good first week, I started getting really bad toothache which resulted in a lot of pain, a Saturday emergency dentist appointment and a swollen right cheek. I found it really difficult to eat and basically binged on bread as it was thin (because opening my mouth was agony) and soft (because chewing = more pain).

Looking back I should have either found Syn free ready made soup or made a batch of chicken vegetable soup that I could have heated up when needed. Although, in this weather soup isn't exactly ideal (am I making more excuses?).

While I am not going to beat myself up about it, I do need to get back on the waggon and be more dedicated. Otherwise one bad week turns into 2 and then before you know it the diet is forgotten. 

As much as I don't want to complain about the glorious weather we have had recently, I'm finding it very difficult to decide what to wear and this is mainly due to my size and insecurities(and wardrobe restrictions - I don't have many summer clothes). I don't like to expose my arms and the clothes I have are not  very flattering around my mid section. So one thing that I am using to push me forward is  thinking about being able to buy smaller summer clothes that I feel confident in next year.


What keeps you motivated each week?

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig