HUBS | Lego Simpsons Mini Figures - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

HUBS | Lego Simpsons Mini Figures


My wife will certify that I am a child trapped in a mans body. When it comes to toys I need no excuse to linger slightly too long in the toy isle at the supermarket. That's exactly where this little compulsion started, a little under two years ago I started buying Lego mini figures  - I was keen to get hold of the the lil' yellow man wearing a chicken suit (don't ask me why!)

Two years later, after amassing an odd collection of random mini figures I'm still hunting my elusive 'chicken man' (although we now have the crazy cat lady!)

For my Birthday my amazingly ingenious wife managed to get a huge amount of Lego Simpsons* mini figures delivered. (32 to be precise) Cue child like glee at the amount of Lego in front of my eyes!!
Everyone loves Lego?
Everyone loves Simpsons?
Marketing wizards!!!!

What a great collaboration and the detail is fantastic..
From Mr Burns' 3 eyed fish to Ned Flanders "I love south paws" mug, and my favourite Itchy and Scratchy. The accessories really bring the feel of the TV show to life.

After some time assembling the cast I was disappointed to see that I had a few 'doubles or swaps' and missing the Kwik E Mart entrepreneur Apu.

I can't really grumble as I have the entire collection minus 1 so it's a not the end of the world. I'm hoping for another series of figures in this collaboration as Spingfield has a vast array of crazy characters and look forward to future editions..


Anyone got a Apu? 

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
twitter // bloglovin // facebook

* I (Lilla, not Hubs) was sent these items for free in order to feature on the blog (and delight my husband.)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig