Lifestyle | #TrulyScrumptious Liverpool One - Lilla Loves

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Lifestyle | #TrulyScrumptious Liverpool One

Joe and I are going away a lot this year, the usual family holiday to Spain, followed by my sister's hen party in Croatia, her wedding (also in Spain) and a weekend away in Prague. These are all great, and I can't wait to jet off, however, not only do they completely rinse my bank account, but all my annual leave is basically taken in 6 weeks, leaving me with very little for later on this year. So maybe it's time to think about Staycations in the UK.

I honestly haven't explored the UK, in fact, apart from our trip to Edinburgh a few years ago, I've maybe traveled north of London a handful of times. So maybe once Joe is driving we could become a bot more adventurous and take a weekend road trip further a field. Top of my list is Liverpool.

I've always thought it would be lovely to pop up to Liverpool for a weekend, go on a Beatles tour, or visit some of the museums during the day, then experience the famous nightlife. Joe would want to go Mackenzie's Whisky Bar, we could catch a comedy show and then hit a few bars.

On the Sunday we could take a wonder around Liverpool ONE and treat ourselves to a #TrulyScrumptious late lunch at Reds True BBQ to fuel our trip home with one of their True BBQ Feasts or some of the loaded fries.

If you have been to Liverpool please let me know what you would recommend doing on a weekend trip there. Or if you can recommend somewhere else to take a staycation to, that would be amazing - especially if it is dog friendly :)

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig