HAIR | Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque Review - Lilla Loves

Friday, August 17, 2012

HAIR | Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque Review






I recently came across a sample of the Macadamia Natural Oil deep repair masque, so I thought I would review it. My hair was feeling a bit dry and yucky after the Dove Colour Radiance challenge, I don't think the range really agreed with my hair, so I went and got a trim off my mum to minimise damage. 
On the morning of my friends wedding I decided to give the masque a try - in the stress of getting ready I forgot to take any photos! I left the masque on for seven minutes and combed it through my hair, before I washed it out as instructed on the packet - the masque smells amazing.

When I dried my hair I was really surprised at how much of an affect it had had, my hair went from looking dull, dry and straw like to soft, smooth and shiny. I know that there are loads of amazing oils out there but I would really recommend this masque. 

I've washed my hair a couple of times since using the masque and it is feeling so much better as a result of using the masque. They recommend that you don't use the product more the two times a week, which I think would be sufficient, especially as it is £23.95 per 250ml, despite this I will be purchasing it.

Love Lilla xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've got some of this coming in the post, can't wait to use it!

    Lola | LolaStarHearts.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I dye my hair I leave this on for 24 hours (or as close to as I can) under a shower cap. Works wonders!!

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig