LIFESTYLE | My Week In Photos #7 - Lilla Loves

Saturday, August 18, 2012

LIFESTYLE | My Week In Photos #7

watch necklaces / afternoon tea / dogtooth jumper / studded bag / leopard vans /pin curls /vivienne westwood bag / leopard blanket / urban outfitters layering / whole bumblebee / wedding 
I have had the week off this week and it has been lovely. The fam and I went to Coast to Coast for breakfast to celebrate my birthday and Joe and I went up to the Devils Dyke for some drinks. It's been really nice to spend so much quality time with Joe.

After afternoon tea with one my friend Erin,  we ended up going clubbing at the spare of the moment on Thursday night with  my other friend Hanna and we had a right old laugh!

Have a lovely weekend guys :)

Love Lilla xx


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig