BLOGGING | Versatile Blog Award - Lilla Loves

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BLOGGING | Versatile Blog Award


I have been really honoured to be nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Chelsey Plumb, thank you so much!


The Versatile Blogger Award is by the one who nominated you, usually someone who enjoys reading your blog and is basically a huge honor if you receive one. But of course there are some rules that must be followed. 

Rules:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award

Seven Things About Me:

  1. I'm addicted to leopard print
  2. I have size 6 feet, but I think they are shrinking
  3. I love Harry Potter
  4. I hate driving
  5. I miss Veronica Mars - They should have made a movie.
  6. I love classic 80s films like Heathers, The Goonies and Ferris Buellers 
  7. I'm Brighton til I die....

My Nominees:
Not in any particular order!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hahaa, I think my feet are shrinking too! I used to be a bigger 5 when I was 15, then I quickly dropped to 4 for some reason and now some 4's are too big for me! My mum says it can happen when you lose weight, but cmon, I haven't lost that much lol
    Thank you for nominating me lovely, you're sweet & I love reading your blog:) <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love if my feet were a size 6 and shrinking, they only have sizes smaller than a 6 left in the sales :( lmao!

    Thank you so much for nominating me! Really appreciate it :)

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig