FASHION | Fashion for Less without Compromising - Lilla Loves

Thursday, August 21, 2014

FASHION | Fashion for Less without Compromising


The very wise Queen B (Waldorf NOT Beyonce) once said "Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop". Sometimes this is very true, but again it's easy for Blair, a fictional character that has never had to think about money, to say.

After Hubs and I went to Amsterdam (I will be posting about it soon, I promise!), we realised that we might have over spent slightly, not that we regret it, we had such a fantastic time.

However, our fantastic time is not going to be helping me fund a much needed wardrobe update. I was on a googling voucher discounts for some bits and bobs I was buying on Boux Avenue and discovered www.VoucherBin.co.uk.

I had a bit of a stumble around the site and found that it’s quite useful as it also does discounts on beauty, home ware and travel.


Not only does it give you vouchers, it also lets you know about any offers that your favourite sites have on at the moment. Knowing that Hubs and I have our anniversary this weekend, I browsed a few of the lingerie shops that Voucher Bin work with. Although it’s I don’t usually shop at Ann Summers, they had some great deals like Two Sexy Lace Bras for £20, as well as various deals on their sex toys and various other erotic items! 






What do you think of the bits I've been buying? Ssshhhh don't tell hubs!

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig