Fashion | Summer Capsule Wardrobe Wishlist 1 - Lilla Loves

Monday, April 27, 2015

Fashion | Summer Capsule Wardrobe Wishlist 1


Summer Wishlist
1.2, / 3. / 4./5.6.
The weather in Brighton is highly changeable and somewhat deceiving at the moment. It may look bright and the sun glorious, but the wind is still a bit too chilly and strong. But then out fo nowhere you are boiling. I guess it is 'pre' Summer, the winter wardrobe, that I am finally happy with is now not practical, but it's still not quite sandals and sundresses time either.

Currently, I am quite inspired by the simplicity of French fashion and the idea of the capsule wardrobe. The 'look' I have put together is a casual summer outfit. If I keep the  Esprit chinos and white t-shirt and replace the trainers with some comfy heels or ballet pumps and replace the denim jacket with a tailored blazer, the outfit becomes smart. Chinos and basic tees are such versatile items to have in your wardrobe. I've also kept the colours natural so that they will match with almost everything. 

I am currently obsessed with these Suki Waterhouse Superga trainers - I went for Pink, but the Baby Blue are just as cute. I then choose to take the colour from the shoes to add an accent colour for the nails and the statement necklace. This outfit might look simple, but for me moving away from my mainly black wardrobe is a big step. I really want to embrace light and bright colours.

I'm also really loving voluminous high ponytails at the moment too, I guess you really do want what you can't have!

Have you ever considered creating your own capsule wardrobe?


Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig