Lifestyle | My Christmas Wishlist 2015 - Lilla Loves

Friday, December 18, 2015

Lifestyle | My Christmas Wishlist 2015




Yes, I have some rather high priced items on my wishlist, but a girl’s allowed to dream, right? Dream big, work hard and achieve, is going to be my motto for 2016.

Let’s be honest possibly 80% of the blogging community want an Olympus Pen E-PL7, so is it really that much of a surprise that it is on my list? And what blogger hasn’t dreamed of owning a beautiful watch? Why not make it Chanel? Who doesn’t love Chanel? I have to admit that it was tough choosing just one watch when I was browsing the Watches of Switzerland website. I chose this watch because I’m really feeling the White, I guess it’s not something I would usually go for, but it is really chic and tasteful, I also love the font on the face. With this logic the Michael Kors bag just speaks for itself!

I’m still adjusting to the recent change in the weather and this lovely Blanket Coat looks so warm for a casual walk on a dry day, the waterfall style is a great shape for me. I also love the detail in the knit, nothing to chunky, but enough to add some visual texture. The coat would look lovely with my trusty pair of Topshop jeans, my current ones will need replacing soon (major hint, hint).

Now on to the brands I have fallen in LOVE with, one is Brighton jewellery brand Orelia, I love their minimalist collection and their stacking ring, I am not really one for gold but, as you might be able to tell from the planner and the travel mug, it is growing on me! With the Gold theme in mind, that brings us on to the Rose Gold Superga trainers, I already have the Silver and Lilac ones, but it is my dream to collect ALL colours.

I’m sure I have previously mentioned my love for Matte lipsticks, I have a few MAC colours already. I love this Purple shade called Instigator, it’s a braver shade than I would usually wear, but as they say, “fortune favours the brave”.

The final items on my wishlist are this lovely case from Casetify and this novelty Clueless mug, as if you didn’t know that!

What are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?

Like what you see? You can follow me here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lilla Loves. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig